resurrection-MJ
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

resurrection-MJ

Regroupement de fans s'interrogeant sur le décès du Roi de la pop

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Empty
MessageSujet: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 19:48

son site : http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com

texte sur Michael : fact versus fiction (les faits contre la fiction)

Citation :
Fact Vs. Fiction
Dispelling the Rumors

There has been so much written about and reported on Michael Jackson, that it has become nearly impossible for the public to really know the truth.

In life, mystery and scandal seemed to follow him and even now in death, still much is being written about him. Most of which is speculation and appears to be sad attempts at boosting a show's ratings. These are examples of very poor, irresponsible journalism.

As in most things, truth prevails if you take the time to research and look beyond the surface. The problem is, most of us don't have time nowadays to research in-depth everything we hear on the news, on television shows and what we read in the newspaper.

Our lives have come down to listening to and processing the sound bytes we hear. We try to stay informed and we rely on the media to keep us informed and to be truthful. But that is not always, sadly, the case.

One simple question for you. Would you rather have people knowing who you are by getting to know you and listening to what you say and what those who know you best say about you, or would you be okay with others judging how you are and who you are as a person, by their hearing and seeing sound and video bytes of your life and hearing rumors? Michael deserves the same respect.

Included here are quotes and stories from people who knew Michael, excerpted from various publications, as well as some of Michael's words about himself in Moonwalk.

The Rumors vs. The Truth

Skin bleaching/whitening/wanting to be "white"/vitiligo

Michael was often accussed of wanting to become "more white" or "turning white" "bleaching his skin". If you want to know the truth, read, research and watch the videos. Look at the pictures. Michael told us he suffered from Vitiligo. Many didn't listen. Many instead criticized and called him names. Knowledge is so important. Seek out the truth.

Citation :
"I am a black American. I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am....I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin. It's something that I cannot help."

Michael Jackson

Citation :
Proof in photos and video, that Michael Jackson did indeed, suffer from Vitiligo. He was diagnosed with both Vitiligo, and Lupus, in the mid 1980's. Michael suffered reportedly from the type of lupus that affects only the skin and not the internal organs.

Very important video to watch. Includes testimony from Donny Osmond, who was a good friend of Michael's. Confirming that he did have the skin disease, Vitiligo. Also testimony from his makeup artist, Michael himself and others. Includes some footage of his interview with Oprah.

TV news anchor Lee Thomas talks about and shows his Vitiligo and explains why he understands Michael Jackson's struggle with the disease. Thomas' hands turned white and he explains that if his face and body turns more white, that he will have to switch from the black cover-up makeup, to white.

In the picture below, you can see that Lee's hands have turned completely white. He even remarked in the above interview that he, like Michael Jackson, at one point wore one glove to try to cover it up

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh LeeThomasvitiligo1

Lee without his makeup

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh LeeThomasvitiligo3
An example of another man who suffers from vitiligo. Not only does his skin change from black to pale white, but his features appear different as well due to the skin color change.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Vitiligoexample4348415vitiligo2

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Thenandnow

A very similar comparison. If you look closely, outside of his nose being different and a different haristyle, you will notice that he still has the same eyes, same lips (though his lips in the more recent photo had lipstick to combat the extreme paleness, common with a lot of vitiligo sufferers. His face shape does not seem much different. Remember: Light and dark affect how we look. Light colors expand and make things seem bigger, dark makes things seem smaller (which is why every woman loves wearing black). He also had to wear makeup to even out his skintone.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh 528px-Michael_Jackson_gives_autographCropped

Michael Jackson signing an autograph in 1988.
This was 2 years after his diagnosis with vitiligo and he is seen here still in the early stages of his disease.
Photo by Alan Light

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Vitiligo_london05

Very obvious evidence of Michael's Vitiligo as you see the pale skin, the discolorations on his hands and the spotting on his arms.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh 20070703-vitiligo03

A man who suffers from Vitiligo. You can see similar splotches on his arms and how "white" he had become from his original skin color

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Kanyemj_special

Pictured here with Kenye West, you can see how incredibly pale Michael's skin had become due to his condition.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Dermab

A woman who suffers from Vitiligo
This is a before and after using a Dermablend makeup to cover her vitiligo. Some sufferers, once the vitiligo gets extensive enough, just decide to completely de-pigment.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh MJVitiligosinging

Michael's Vitiligo is very obvious here on his neck and face.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Vitiligopic

Another example of Vitiligo

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Vitiligo5ga9

Here, the Vitiligo is very evident on a young Michael's cheeks, face and chin.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh MJbabyvitiligo

Michael, holding one of his children. In the circled area of the photo, you can see the discoloration.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Vitiligo

Here you can see the discolorations/blotchy skin all over his chest and arms.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Mjcoupsoleil

Obvious discoloration on Michael's face and very red cheeks either due to the Vitiligo, Lupus or both. This could have very well been the butterfly rash commonly seen in Lupus patients which is seen on the cheeks and the bridge of the nose.

Editor's Note: I have a very personal connection with Lupus as my paternal grandmother suffered from the disease and I know how much suffering it can cause.

Dernière édition par Aimjee le Lun 8 Fév - 20:12, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 19:49

Accusations about being gay/Michael's sexuality:

So much has been said about Michael Jackson's sexuality and despite how many times he reiterated that he was not homosexual, the rumors persisted.

Here, in a Time Magazine article featured in "Icons, Intimate Portraits" by Denise Worrell, Seth Riggs, Michael's vocal teacher, comments on a conversation he had with Michael.

"Everyone thinks Michael is gay, and I said to him one day. 'You know Michael, a lot of people think you're gay.' Michael started to laugh. He said, 'I know. The other day a big, tall, blond, nice-looking fellow came up to me and said, "Gee, Michael, I think you're wonderful. I sure would like to go to bed with you." I looked at him and said, "When's the last time you read the Bible? You know you really should read it because there is some real information in there about homosexuality." The guy says, "I guess if I'd been a girl, it would have been different. And I said, "No, there are some very direct words on that in the Bible too."

Ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley also, in several interviews, confirmed that theirs was a normal, sexually active marriage. Michael also spoke openly about first love Tatum O'Neil in Moonwalk.

Michael talking about his love for women and the concept of revenge in "Moonwalk"

"Heartbreak Hotel" was the most ambitious song I had composed. I think I
worked on a number of levels: You could dance to it, sing along with it, get
scared by it, and just listen. I had to tack on a slow piano and cello coda
that ended on a positive note to reassure the listener; there's no point in
trying to scare someone if there isn't something to bring the person back
safe and sound from where you've taken them. "Heartbreak Hotel" had revenge
in it and I am fascinated by the concept of revenge. It's something I can't
understand. The idea of making someone "pay" for something they've done to
you or that you imagine they've done to you is totally alien to me. The
setup showed my own fears and for the first time being helped quell them.
There were so many sharks in this business looking for blood in the water.

If this song, and later "Billie Jean," seemed to cast women in an
unfavourable light, it was not meant to be taken as a personal statement.
Needless to say, I love the interaction between the sexes; it is a natural
part of life and I love women. I just think that when sex is used as a form
of blackmail or power, it's a repugnant use of one of God's gifts.

Michael on Women and Love :

"I saw this picture of Lisa Marie on a magazine cover where she's married, which really tore me to pieces because I felt that it was supposed to be me. I really did."

"When Diana Ross got married it was hard for me. I wanted her to be happy, but I was a bit hurt and jealous because I've always loved Diana and always will."

"Well Brooke, I've always liked her, and when I was little I used to stay with Diana Ross, me and my brothers stayed with her for years and I never said, but I always had a crush on her."

"Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I'm crazy about her."

Dernière édition par Aimjee le Lun 8 Fév - 20:11, édité 4 fois
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 19:50

His Character & His Faith:

Seth Riggs, a vocal teacher who worked with Michael for two hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week while Michael was recording Thriller and also on subsequent projects, commented on Michael's character in a Time Magazine article. "Michael is a very special man. He would come in for his lesson and sit down and we would have a prayer and then read the Bible and then have another prayer and start to work. That's the way he liked to begin his day. Can you imagine a performer as big as Michael Jackson turning around in a lesson and discussing how wonderful God has been to him and how much he loves God?"

"I believe in God.....I gain strength from God. I believe in Jehovah, God, very much.....I believe in God and love God."

Michael Jackson

"There was no shortage of 'I love you's, I'm so grateful, I appreciate you.' That was very much who he was and what he was about."

Choreographer Travis Payne on working with Michael on the 02 shows

Andrae' (Crouch) has now told Clifton Davis (when he saw him at MJ's family funeral on Sept. 4) that he is "confident that Michael Jackson knew the Lord." This was reported by Clifton on TBN's "Praise The Lord" on 9/8/09, Tuesday night to the world. (Dave)

From Andrae Crouch's Facebook page. Andrae was a friend of Michael's and worked with him on various albums.

Michael's generosity: "No one talks about when he did the Victory tour. I remember as a kid Michael being on tour with the Victory tour right? And every night on the news they would announce that Michael Jackson donated his money from every city that he did, he donated it to a new charity. He donated his money from the Victory tour to charities. I thought that was amazing. I’m like, wow! This guys donating millions of dollars every night to a new charity. Then he would stop in every city and every city he would stop at a hospital and visit kids that were burned, ill or whatever. He took the time to do all that.” Cory Rooney, who worked with Michael at Sony/Epic

-----------------------------------------------------

Michael was respectful and great to work with and was not demanding/did not have an attitude

"...There’s other times where I sit there in the studio and say I cannot believe that I’m working with this person and this is what it is. And they all have the nerve to have attitudes.

Then you work with a guy like Michael Jackson who when he was late, he was supposed to be in the studio at twelve and he showed up about quarter to one. He felt so terrible for being late he apologized the whole session. The next day he sent a big giant basket because we’re talking about movies and how much I love movies. So he sent me this giant basket....Oh my goodness, it probably had 100 DVDs. It had popcorn, candy, all kinds of books and movie trivia, all kinds of stuff. Again the card said, ‘I’m very sorry for not respecting your time."....I would say Mike, what time do you want to start tomorrow? He said, ‘Cory, you’re the boss. You tell me what time. If you want me here seven in the morning, I will be here at seven in the morning.’ He said, ‘You are the boss. Whatever you tell me.’

Chris Yandek (Interviewer): What I find interesting about those comments is the way the mainstream media projects it is that he wanted to always do things his way.

Cory: “Not at all, not at all. That’s what I said. It’s like if the world would just stop and just really pay attention.”

Cory Rooney, who worked with Michael at Sony/Epic
------------------------------------------------------------

The Truth about the 2008 Sun article stating Michael converted to Islam

he Passing of Michael Jackson
June 26 , 2009
Source: http://www.wharnsby.com/03_blog.html

From the same source of life - we all come, and inevitably so we must all return.

The passing of artist and performer Michael Jackson yesterday was quite a shock to many. My thoughts and prayers are with the Jackson family during this difficult time - and especially with Micheal’s young children. May they be protected from the media machine that so tragically tore up much of Michael’s life, while ironically celebrating him as one of the world’s most incredible and dynamic performers.

Like many of my generation, the music and public persona of Michael Jackson were a great part of my youth. My serious interest in music began at age 10 when I first saw Michael perform on television, shortly after his “Thriller” album had swept the world. His charisma, uninhibited passion for his art and his unique style filled my head with dreams of one day being able to share my own music with the world.

Few can come close to claiming even a fraction of what Michael accomplished during his career - from child-star as lead singer of the Jackson 5, through his work in “The Whiz” and onward to a solo career as an artist in an absolutely unparalleled musical/performance domain. Michael’s work and music bridged the world and generations. His choreography, concert formats, music videos, album production, charity efforts (”We Are The World” in specific) all set a standard that few could rise above.

Over the years the media scrutiny, mockery and sensationalizing of his personal life always angered me. During the very difficult times of his career I always supported and defended Michael - admiring him for remaining artistically driven and gracious to his supporters.

Each day people with tremendous lives pass from this world - farmers, students, cab drivers, children, elderly retired teachers, soldiers and parents. Who are we to judge the degrees of their “success” or the levels to which their lives touched the lives of others? Each day we should morn the losses of the world’s valuable contributors, and each day we should celebrate the positive achievements of all our earth’s inhabitants.

With that in mind, I write these expressions not because “Michael Jackson the Super Star” has passed onward, but because a guy named Michael inspired me to sing, dance, smile, be gracious with those who shared my art with me and above all (as Michael would say whenever accepting an award) “Thank God” for all the wonderful adventures of life.

May Michael’s music carry on for many, many more generations - inspiring people to dance, dream and hope for a better world.

Lastly - many have been in touch with me over the past year to inquire about my personal relationship with Michael Jackson. A November 21, 2008 Sun (UK) article spread internationally stating that Michael had adopted the religion of Islam through friendship with both myself and my colleague Idris Phillips during recording sessions in Los Angeles.

For the record: Though our professional circles did cross-over slightly with various common professional acquaintances - I never had the honour or pleasure of meeting Micheal Jackson personally, nor did we ever correspond on matters of our professions, personal lives or faiths.

Peace,
dawud wharnsby

------------------------------------------------------------------

When asked if his late brother had converted to Islam before his death during the Q&A session, Marlon said he wasn't aware of that as all he knew was that his brother was a Christian until he died.

Marlon Jackson speaking in Nigeria about an upcoming project and his brother Michael

Source: http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5438456-146/story.csp

-----------------------------------------------------------

For further information on the speculation about Michael converting to Islam or not, visit this link

For information on Michael's affiliation with the Nation of Islam and Jermaine talking about whether his brother planned to convert, click here

Dernière édition par Aimjee le Lun 8 Fév - 20:10, édité 1 fois
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 20:00

Plastic surgery:

Much has been written and speculated about in regards to Michael Jackson's plastic surgery. In Moonwalk, he admitted to, at the time, having 2 surgeries on his nose and adding a cleft to his chin. Here is more about what Michael says about his face in "Moonwalk"

"One of the side effects of the Thriller period was to make me weary of
constantly being in the public eye. Because of this, I resolved to lead a
quieter, more private life. I was still quite shy about my appearance. You
must remember that I had been a child star and when you grow up under that
kind of scrutiny people don't want you to change, to get older and look
different. When I first became well known, I had a lot of baby fat and a
very round, chubby face. That roundness stayed with me until several years
ago when I changed my diet and stopped eating beef, chicken, pork, and fish,
as well as certain fattening foods. I just wanted to look better, live
better, and be healthier.

Gradually, as I lost weight, my face took on its
present shape and the press started accusing me of surgically altering my
appearance, beyond the nose job I freely admitted I had, like many
performers and film stars. They would take an old picture from adolescence
of high school, and compare it to a current photograph. In the old picture
my face would be round and pudgy. I'd have an Afro, and the picture would be
badly lit. The new picture would show a much older, more mature face. I've
got a different hairstyle and a different nose. Also, the photographer's
lighting is excellent in the recent photographs. It's really not fair to
make such comparisons. They have said I had bone surgery done on my face. It
seems strange to me that people would jump to that conclusion and I thought
it was very unfair.

Judy Garland and Jean Harlow and many others have had their noses done. My
problem is that as a child star people got used to seeing me look one way.

I'd like to set the record straight right now. I have never had my cheeks
altered or my eyes altered. I have not had my lips thinned, nor have I had
dermabrasion or a skin peel. All of these charges are ridiculous. If they
were true, I would say so, but they aren't. I have had my nose altered twice
and I recently added a cleft to my chin, but that is it. Period. I don't
care what anyone else says - it's my face and I know.
I'm a vegetarian now and I'm so much thinner. I've been on a strict diet for
years . I feel better than I ever have, healthier and more energetic. I
don't understand why the press is so interested in speculating about my
appearance anyway. What does my face have to do with my music or my dancing?"

"You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town."

Michael Jackson

Editor's Note: I personally believe that the subject of Michael Jackson and plastic surgery is blown way out of proportion. What it comes down to though is this. Whatever else he might have or might not have done, really isn't our business. As Michael said above, it doesn't have anything to do with his talent and what he gave to the world. Michael sold millions of records, helped people all over the world, was an inventor and still all that the press and some of the public concentrates on, are how he looks, what he was wearing, and more speculation. Remember the man and his contributions, his soul, the efforts he made to make this world a better place and the talent he acknowledged was from God that he shared with all of us. That is what's important. The rest is all just frivolous. As Michael himself once commented...."the rest is just packaging."

The White Glove:

In several interviews, Michael mentions that he felt that wearing one signature glove was much "cooler" than 2 and it steadily became part of his image. There are other reports, including the video at the top of this page describing Michael's vitiligo, that claim that Michael's reason for wearing the glove was not only an image thing, but also a way for him to cover up the early stages of his Vitiligo. It's quite possible that Michael took something that might have been a negative, and, in his true character, turned it into something very positive that became part of his image.

CNN article with Cecily Tyson on Michael's White Glove

Michael talking about his one glove in "Moonwalk":

"I actually had been wearing the glove for a long time, but it hadn't gotten
a lot of attention until all of a sudden it hit with Thriller in 1983. I was
wearing it on some of the old tours back in the 1970s, and I wore one glove
during the Off the Wall tour and on the cover of the live album that came
out afterward.

It's so show business that one glove. I love wearing it. Once, by
coincidence, I wore a black glove to the American Music Awards ceremony,
which happened to fall on Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday. Funny how
things happen sometimes."

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh HyperbaricchamberDans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Hyperbaricchamber2

Sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber:

This story too, has seen many metamorphosis throughout the years. Numerous explanations abound. Some claim that Michael and/or his people leaked the photo to the press as a publicity stunt. Still others claim that Michael may have been using it to find natural, holistic ways to treat his vitiligo.

Michael's explanation was simple and seems to make a lot of sense.

In December of 1984 Michael visited the Brotman Memorial Hospital, where he had been treated for his serious burns while filming the Pepsi commercial. He donated all of the money he received from Pepsi, $1.5 million, to the Michael Jackson Burn Center for Children. The hyperbaric chamber is used in treatments of burns and Michael claims that he got in the chamber to test it out and a photo of him in it was taken and leaked to the tabloids, and the rest, is history.

Dernière édition par Aimjee le Lun 8 Fév - 20:23, édité 1 fois
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 20:01

Michael doing unnatural things to keep his voice high

In the book "Icons, Intimate Portraits," by Time Magazine writer Denise Worrell, Seth Riggs, Michael's vocal teacher who worked with him while Michael recorded "Thriller," (and also on subsequent projects) said this about Michael's voice:

"Michael is a high tenor who has a three-and-a-half octave range, which is unusual. The average person has about a two-octave range. Michael does not sing falsetto. He doesn't jump outside his natural range to sing those high notes. What I did wa work with Michael to extend his natural range. People say Michael takes female hormones to keep his voice high. That is not true. I am his voice teacher. I would know that. He started out with a high voice and I've taken him even higher. Michael can sing low-down to one octave below middle C-but he prefers to sing as high as he does. A tenor can always get more mileage, can develop more style by staying up in the high ranges.

Michael, speaking about his voice in "Moonwalk":

"I didn't think my speaking voice was something my singing needed to hide. I have always had a soft speaking voice. I haven't cultivated it or chemically altered it: that's me - take it or leave it. Imagine what it must be like to be criticised for something about yourself that is natural and God given."

Michael speaks of a meeting with a young fan who questioned his singing voice (from the Martin Bashir outtakes):

"One little boy slipped through the crowd and said to me 'Michael Jackson, is it true that you take female hormone pills to make your voice higher?' and he was no more than 11! I said 'No!" Where did you get that from?' He said 'My friends talked about it.' I go 'I'm a Tenor. I'm a natural Tenor. My grandfather is a Tenor, my oldest brother's a Tenor and most successful singers are Tenors. I said 'I do not take female hormone pills. I've never seen one. I wouldn't know what it looks like."

Desire to buy the elephant man's bones

Though there is much debate about the validity of this rumor. Here is what Michael Jackson reportedly said to a reporter after they asked him about it, according to Wikipedia.com

It was reported that Jackson had offered to buy the bones of Joseph Merrick (the "elephant man") and although untrue, Jackson did not deny the story. He stopped leaking untruths to the press, so the media began making up their own stories

These reports became embedded in the public consciousness, inspiring the nickname "Wacko Jacko," which Jackson came to despise. Responding to the gossip, Jackson remarked to a reporter:

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth."

There have been stories that have said that Michael was behind the rumors, that he had indeed offered to buy the bones of Joseph Merrick. Other stories have claimed that Michael's publicity staff was behind the rumors. Still other reports say it was completely false. Another version is from Adrian Grant's book, "A Visual Documentary," reportedly authorized by Michael himself, which states that Michael went to view the bones of the Elephant man and while viewing them, the author of the book gave him a copy of his book based on the life of Josef Merrick and the rumors came from this viewing and meeting .

As in most things Michael, the press was so rabid in their spreading of un-truths that it is truly difficult to know for sure. When in doubt though, I say, go directly to the source. Michael knew that there were a lot of false things being said about him constantly and his answer to the reporter above gives a wink and a nod to that. He also stated in the Martin Bashir outtakes, that this rumor, along with the others, was not true.

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh F95af_293_jackson_michael_060109

On his wearing a mask and disguises in public:

He has said that some times he just wanted his privacy (which the media and fans many times would not give him) and that by wearing masks, etc. that gave him the feeling of a bit of privacy. Because everywhere he went, he had people staring at him, shouting at him and trying to grab him, he at times just wanted to feel he could go out and not be so much on "display" even if that meant to him, in his own way, that he could feel a bit removed, though he was still very obvious and maybe even more so, with the mask.

Some said he did it for publicity or to make himself appear more mysterious or to get people talking about him. All we can go by is what Michael himself said in interviews about his desire for privacy.

On the disguises he sometimes wore out. Imagine that you cannot go anywhere without being mobbed. Not to the park, movie theatre or even the grocery store. Things we take for granted. Michael had said that he wanted to just go to the grocery store so bad by himself and get himself some food. So a friend of his, who owned a market, closed it down and set it up so that Michael could at least get a feel for what it was like just being able to do a normal grocery shopping.

He also at times wore disguises just to get out and, for instance, sit in the park. He had a desire to see what people normally did everyday. What they talked about. He knew that if he went as himself, he would never get to experience that because he would have been mobbed

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh MichaelUmbrella2

The Umbrella:

Michael carried an umbrella at all times while outdoors because the loss of pigmentation with Vitiligo, the skin condition he had that turned his skin from dark to pale white, makes sufferers susceptible to skin cancer. Lupus, another disease he was diagnosed with, also makes the skin incredibly sensitive to the sun.

Concealing his children's faces in public:

"I don’t want a Lindbergh baby. Somebody took Lindbergh’s baby, Charles Lindbergh’s baby. Took him in the forest and burned him to death. I don’t want that to happen to my children, so I put veils over them. I don’t want people seeing them. The press, they can be very mean. I don’t want them to grow up psychologically crazy because of the evil things they (the press) can say to them."

"I’m crazy about them. I would die for them".

2003 Living with Michael Jackson Documentary

Dernière édition par Aimjee le Lun 8 Fév - 20:31, édité 3 fois
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

Féminin Messages : 5420

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 20:17

y'avait pas un post vitiligo???
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 20:21

Par contre, ce qui est très indélicat et inutile ce sont les déclarations de Gene Simmons (KISS, celui qui passe la langue...) au sujet de MIKL.

Je ne vous donnerais pas mon avis sur la question car ça risque de partir en sucette mais je trouve celà facile quand quelqu'un est parti de faire la hyène, complètement gratuit , déplacé et irréverencieux surtout de la part d'un musicien ayant fait aussi carrière.

Que l'on parle de son style musical , de l'acharnement des médias OK mais pas pour l'enfoncer
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 20:32

oui pour le post sur le vitilligo mais son site est plus est un condensé de toutes les rumeurs débiles sur Michael , pas juste à ce sujet
Clea
Admin
Admin
Clea

Féminin Messages : 6424

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Fév - 3:20

J'ai lu aussi ce que raconte gene simmons, il ferait bien de se taire au lieu de chercher à faire parler de lui en parlant de Michael!!!!!

Voici le lien d'un journaliste qui prend la défense de Michael:

http://charlesthomsonjournalist.blogspot.com/2010/02/gene-simmons-in-bonkers-jackson-rant.html

Je lirai ton post demain Aimjee, il a l'air très intéressant mais là il est tard et je ne me sens pas capable de commence à lire tout ça

bisous Wink
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Fév - 9:41

C'est marrant que tu mettes ça, Aimjee car je travaille sur toutes les rumeurs depuis quelques semaines afin de tenter de comprendre la psychologie de Mikl par rapport à tout ce qu'il a enduré avec les médias et les conséquences ayant influé sur son addiction aux médicaments
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeMar 9 Fév - 9:52

cela reprend la symbolique du gant, des sparadraps sur les doigts, le côté mystique, l'homme enfant, son goût pour les "thrillers",peter pan, le caisson, elephant man,les dessins animés, son geste d'entrejambe, ses idoles, le vitiligo(un peu comme une mue) la rupture de filiation génétique (en rapport avec Joe???), la mère unique même pour ses enfants(=Katherine qu'il a idéalisée et qui a été désignée pour les petits, la femme parfaite et la non volonté que ce soit Debbie qui ait la garde c'est assez parlant...) bref tu vois c'est ardu mais passionnant.

C'est justement l'article sur le vitiligo posté au début du forum qui m'a donné cette envie
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeVen 12 Fév - 15:12

The MJ Autopsy Report & Your Part In It Important for Everyone PLEASE READ!
Partager
mer, à 23:48

No doubt, we will all be inundated with media spinning their stories about the upcoming murder trial of Michael Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray, in the upcoming months and beyond. We are going to hear how Michael was a junkie, a drug addict, who caused his own death.

What if I told you that that’s a lie? How do I know? I’ve read the full autopsy report. It was grueling. It’s all there….the truth. I don’t agree with it being published as it should be something private. I didn’t realize how much so until I read it. My goal was seeking and proving truth for Michael, which the autopsy report definitely does, though I think that in hindsight, it is a gross invasion of Michael’s privacy and I feel guilt now at having even looked at it. But I cannot turn back the clock and change that, so I will try to bring good and bring out truth, from what I saw.

Would it surprise you to learn that Michael was telling us the truth all along? I’ve known that all along, as have others, but there are still many who never really listened to him when he was trying to give us the truth as media and tabloids were on a witch hunt to destroy him and his image.

Truth matters. Would you believe me if I told you that Michael Jackson… did indeed have vitiligo (confirmed in the autopsy) and did not “bleach” his skin to become white, and that despite your hearing how he was a junkie, that the only meds they found in him were regular prescriptions, the drugs used to try to resuscitate him and the propofol? It’s all in the official autopsy report. I also share some of that with you in this article, so please keep reading.

The truth is, blaming Michael Jackson for his own death is just another lie being spread by the media. Why? Because sensational stories that have drama, intrigue, lies and negative news, SELL! News and stories about do-gooders don’t attract major attention (which is why most of you never heard about Michael’s non-stop charity and helping people and the lives of so many children that he saved). The ugly, sensationalist stories make the newspapers and television media outlets money. The more people watching or buying, the more advertisers they get. The more advertisers, the more money they make. It’s a business, pure and simple.

I felt a need to write this because, with all of the garbage you are going to hear in the coming months, I thought you might want to hear some real, honest truth, straight from the hip. I’ve talked with people, I’ve researched, and I read the autopsy report from top to bottom.

The truth of the matter is that, indeed, Michael Joseph Jackson was telling us the truth, about himself, and his life. We just weren’t listening! The FBI files prove it, the autopsy report proves it (though I don’t agree with the FBI files and the final autopsy report being made public as again, it’s is a gross invasion of his privacy.)

Getting truth out there was always the catalyst for the Reflections website. But you have to spend a little time on there, to really read and view. If you haven’t already and have believed the lies, you will be blown away by the truth and how different it is from what you have heard.

So few of us seek truth. We don’t have time, we say. But, we have time to watch 24 hour news channels, read the paper, surf the internet, spend all day on Facebook and watch our reality shows every night. We have time to believe all of the garbage that is thrown at us daily and regurgitated as truth and we then have time to tell everybody we know, this convoluted version of “truth”, essentially, continuing to spread the disease.

A man’s life was taken (long before this murder). His life was stolen from him because of all of the lies that were spread about him…by the tabloids, the media, and by everyone who spread those rumors and lies they heard and read as a way to entertain themselves and their friends. After all, it can’t hurt to make fun of someone else, to defame someone’s character, to call someone a freak, to tear another human being apart. That’s what we tell ourselves. What have we become as a society! This could easily have been you or me. It could happen to anyone. So if you don’t care because it doesn’t relate to you, it DOES! You are not immune.

Michael was a man of dignity. He was humble. He was kind. He loved and gave of his heart and soul in his talent and in how he lived out his life helping others. The world gave back to him by trying to steal away his dignity, his privacy, his very life.

Here is a perfect example of just one of the millions of lies Michael had to endure, day in and day out, courtesy of those who proclaim to be reporting “truth”:

"…there was a news program talking about him being in Europe with some little boy. I was sitting next to the guy while the news is making this crap up. He just looked at me and said “this is what I have to deal with.”

Rob Hoffman
A sound engineer that worked with Michael
www.gearslutz.com

Some things that the autopsy report revealed:

*Confirmation that Michael Joseph Jackson did INDEED suffer from the devastating skin disease, Vitiligo

A disease, many times hereditary (it is in the Jackson family) which causes your skin to lose pigment and become ghostly white, in patches.

So for all of those who kept spreading the rumors with absolutely no proof, saying that Michael wanted to be white, that he bleached his skin…shame on you! Too many bought the lie, hook, line and sinker, or, simply didn’t care about the truth. This lie was then spread, regardless of its inaccuracy and regardless of how much it hurt another human being….and was done so without any proof and with nothing more than hearsay to back up the claims. Again, it is so important to seek truth. You can be a voice that stops the craziness and the lies. Anyone can lie on anyone else and if you get someone to believe it, it spreads, and before long, people start believing it because they are hearing it so often. It’s no different than bullying.

If you want more proof, go to http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/factsversusfiction.html

Straight from the autopsy report: Sections of skin show no melanocytic pigment. Melanocytes, although present, are reduced in number. There is focal depigmentation of the skin, particularly over the anterior chest and abdomen, face and arms. Diagnosis: Vitiligo.

*Michael was not a “junkie” or “drug addict”.

Michael suffered from severe insomnia. He was not a junkie!

But you are going to be hearing the opposite. Why should you believe me? I’ve read the reports. I’ve spoken to people who knew Michael well and for many, many years. Michael, at one time, did have a prescription drug addiction to painkillers. This was after his scalp was burned during the filming of a Pepsi commercial, causing excruciating pain. He was put on painkillers to help him deal with the pain. He admitted his addiction at the time and sought help. Everyday people become hooked on prescription pain killers all of the time. I personally know some of them. Michael got treatment for that. Michael was ALWAYS against drugs.

The truth is, Michael was on prescription medications. Everyday prescriptions that millions of others are on. Just put yourself in his shoes for a second. People (the tabloids, media, public) were constantly lying on him, calling him a freak, making him out to be something that he wasn’t. Many people betrayed him and to this day, still try to pass themselves off as experts on him or friends of his. There are many who watch these people on television, and believe their lies. This is just another example of something that wasn’t true, being sensationalized.

Just to look at things from the opposite point of view for a second: Even if he were to have had a prescription drug addiction, a treating physician (or physicians) would not ethically prescribe more of these drugs to someone with a problem. No matter the amount of money. Prescription drug addiction many times comes from the nature of the drug. Many drugs are addicting, even in people who won’t so much as normally take an aspirin.

The meds they found in their toxicology reports are standard prescription drugs. What wasn’t found in his system? No alcohol, marijuana, barbiturates, cocaine, no morphine or other opiates, only the prescription meds he was on, the drugs used to try to resuscitate him, and the propofol. Should he have been given propofol? No, absolutely not. But he was for whatever reason.

Michael suffered from severe insomnia. Michael was not a junkie. The official cause of death? Acute propofol intoxication that was ruled as a homicide.

Anesthesiologist’s viewpoint on the toxicology screen reports:

"The levels of propofol found on toxicology exam are similar to those found during general anesthesia for major surgery (intra-abdominal)…during surgery, a patient with these blood levels of propofol would be intubated and ventilated by an anesthesiologist and any cardiovascular depression would be noted and treated. Lorazepam, a long-acting benzodiazepine, is present at a pharmalogically significant level and would have accentuated the respiratory and cardiovascular depression from propofol. "

Dr. Murray was a cardiologist and should have known these side effects and also, the effect of both drugs together. It is also very obvious that this was a severe overdose of propofol and that the level of the Lorazepam was significant (according to Murray’s testimony, he continued to give more and more of certain drugs). He said himself that he administered them to Michael.

The autopsy also reports that it would have been nearly impossible and highly unlikely that Michael could have administered propofol to himself, which some have claimed.

The issue with propofol will come up. Some will say that Michael asked for it and knew the risks. I don’t know the answer to that as I can’t ask him, but I will say that any competent physician would NEVER administer a drug like propofol outside of an operating room and certainly not to treat insomnia and as you see above, the level given to Michael would have ALWAYS required intubation and being on a ventilator. The doctor determines the dose and this dose was obviously a serious overdose, not to mention that this drug was not to be used outside of an operating room with an anesthesiologist present. Something is definitely not right there. The autopsy shows a very healthy, though somewhat thin for his height, 50 year old man who did not die of natural causes.

What killed him? Besides a lethal dose of anesthesia and a benzodiazepine combo…The tabloid rumors, the media’s lies, the public buying into what we’re being sold (we are being sold a bill of goods after all), and instead of showing love, acceptance and appreciation for a man who wanted nothing more than to share the talent that God had given him and to heal the world, we lied on him and laughed at him and blindly believed the people who betrayed him and falsely accused him.

This case alone has been a travesty. When Michael was falsely accused of child molestation, 77 sherriff’s raided his home. 77!!! They don’t even do that for a mass murderer! He was brought in, handcuffed, manhandled and treated very poorly. Dr. Conrad Murray, on the other hand, accused of killing a man, walks in to the courtroom without handcuffs, gets a slap on the wrist, walks back out without cuffs and is only being charged with involuntary manslaughter, when the charge with evidence, should be Murder1 or Murder 2.

The truth is…the world celebrates evil. Jesus Christ walked this earth and was ridiculed as well. When he came up against Pontius Pilate, the crowd shouted for Barabas, a known criminal, to be released and Jesus was crucified. Times haven’t changed much, have they?

We need to remember that Michael Joseph Jackson was a HUMAN BEING. Not some enigma. Michael was a celebrity because of his talent, he was the King of Pop because of his accomplishments, but he was a human being and a kind, gentle, humble caring soul first and foremost. He was human just like the rest of us. No matter what you’ve heard to the contrary, this is who he was. Michael was a son, a father, a dear friend to many and to some who I have had the priveledge and pleasure of getting to know. They saw a Michael that few ever got to see. He was there the whole time, but most could not see past the celebrity, the stardom, the wardrobe or the dance moves. If you looked deeper, beyond the celebrity, you would see a piece of yourself in Michael that you could easily relate to. Michael shared with the world, his soul.

Don’t you think it’s high time that you got rid of the stereotypes and the jealousy, stopped believing the lies, and got to know who Michael Joseph Jackson really was and is? Because in that knowledge, lies real power. Why? If we were to allow each person to just be genuine, the world would be different. Michael Jackson was genuine. If we are genuine and are true to ourselves, we no longer have to impress others with rumors or gossip, we don’t have to make up for what we think we lack (when we are being our true selves, we lack nothing…just as each flower is beautiful in its own right), and we then give freedom to others to be genuine themselves and to be their best. Michael always strived to be his best.

When we use our God-given talents and abilities, we CAN change things. We can make a difference in the world. That is what Michael did and what he stood for. He wanted to heal the world. To make it a better place. And yet, the public is intent on reading all of the untrue garbage they can on him (and others) so they can ridicule him only to feel better about themselves. The lies are absorbed like water into a sponge, yet, their impact is as deadly as an atomic bomb. The truth goes missing.

The reality is, the truth is right in front of your eyes. But you won’t find it on your nightly news, your 24 hour news channels, your newspaper, celebrity magazines or the tabloids. As a society, we are having the wool pulled over our eyes and just eagerly believing all that we are being fed. Are you going to keep on believing the lies that you have heard and will continue to hear about Michael (as well as all of the other garbage you hear about everybody else), or are you going to grasp the truth and be enlightened? Are you going to keep reading and clicking on the garbage, or are you going to steer clear of it and as an additional benefit, have a clear mind? Are you finally ready for truth? The choice is yours.

http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeVen 12 Fév - 15:15

désolée pour la traduction google !

Citation :
La MJ Rapport d'autopsie et votre rôle dans ce important pour tous LIRE S'IL VOUS PLAÎT!
Partager
Mer, 23:48

Sans doute, nous serons tous submergés par les médias filer leurs histoires au sujet du procès à venir assassiner de médecin de Michael Jackson, Conrad Murray, dans les mois à venir et au-delà. Nous allons entendre comment Michael a été un drogué, un toxicomane, qui a causé sa propre mort.

Et si je vous disais que c'est un mensonge? Comment puis-je savoir? J'ai lu le rapport d'autopsie complet. Il a été extrêmement éprouvante. Tout est là .... La vérité. Je ne suis pas d'accord avec elle d'être publiée telle qu'elle devrait être quelque chose de privé. Je ne savais pas comment et si bien que je l'ai lu. Mon objectif était de rechercher et de prouver la vérité de Michael, que le rapport d'autopsie ne doute, même si je pense que dans le recul, c'est une grossière ingérence dans la vie privée de Michael et je me sens coupable aujourd'hui à même d'avoir regardé. Mais je ne peux pas revenir en arrière et modifier cela, alors je vais essayer de faire le bien et de faire ressortir la vérité, d'après ce que j'ai vu.

Seriez-vous surpris d'apprendre que Michael était en nous disant la vérité tout le long? J'ai connu que tout le long, tout comme les autres, mais il ya encore beaucoup qui n'ont jamais vraiment écouté de lui quand il essayait de nous donner la vérité que les médias et tabloïds étaient sur une chasse aux sorcières à détruire lui et son image.

Questions Vérité. Me croiriez-vous si je vous ai dit que Michael Jackson ... a bien eu le vitiligo (confirmé par l'autopsie) et n'a pas «blanchir» sa peau devient blanche et que malgré votre audience comment il était un junkie, que le MEDS seulement ils trouvé en lui ont été régulièrement prescriptions, les médicaments utilisés pour tenter de ressusciter lui et le propofol? Tout est dans le rapport d'autopsie officielle. Je partage également certains de cela avec vous dans cet article, donc s'il vous plaît continuez à lire.

La vérité est, accusant Michael Jackson de sa propre mort est juste un autre mensonge étant propagée par les médias. Pourquoi? Parce que les histoires sensationnelles qui ont drame, d'intrigue, des mensonges et des nouvelles négatives, SELL! Nouvelles et récits faire volte-pensants n'attirent pas l'attention majeure (ce qui explique pourquoi la plupart d'entre vous n'a jamais entendu parler de Michael non-stop de charité et aider les gens et la vie de tant d'enfants qu'il a sauvé). Le laid, des histoires à sensation font les journaux et les médias stations de télévision de l'argent. Plus les gens regardent ou d'achat, plus les annonceurs qu'ils reçoivent. Plus les annonceurs, plus d'argent qu'ils font. C'est une activité commerciale, pur et simple.

J'ai senti un besoin d'écrire cela parce que, avec tous les déchets que vous allez entendre dans les prochains mois, j'ai pensé que vous voulez entendre quelque chose de vrai, réel honnête, droit de la hanche. J'ai parlé avec les gens, j'ai fait des recherches, et j'ai lu le rapport d'autopsie, de haut en bas.

La vérité de la matière est que, en effet, Michael Joseph Jackson est en nous disant la vérité sur lui-même, et sa vie. Nous ne nous écoute pas! Les fichiers du FBI le prouver, le rapport d'autopsie le prouve (je ne suis pas d'accord avec les fichiers du FBI et le rapport d'autopsie final étant rendue publique comme nouveau, il est une grossière ingérence dans sa vie privée.)

Obtenir la vérité là-bas a toujours été le catalyseur pour le site web Reflections. Mais vous devez passer un peu de temps là-bas, à lire vraiment et la vue. Si vous n'avez pas déjà et qui ont cru aux mensonges, vous serez époustouflés par la vérité et combien elle est différente de ce que vous avez entendu.

Donc, peu d'entre nous chercher la vérité. Nous n'avons pas de temps, disons-nous. Mais, nous avons le temps de regarder 24 chaînes nouvelles heure, lire le journal, surfer sur internet, passer toute la journée sur Facebook et regarder notre réalité nous montre chaque soir. Nous avons le temps de croire toutes les ordures qui sont jetées sur nous tous les jours et régurgité comme étant la vérité et nous avons alors le temps de dire à tout le monde que nous connaissons, cette version alambiquée de «vérité», pour l'essentiel, en continuant à propager la maladie.

La vie d'un homme a été prise (bien avant que ce assassiner). Sa vie a été volé à lui à cause de tous les mensonges qui ont été réparties autour de lui ... par les tabloïds, les médias, et par tous ceux qui répandent des rumeurs et des mensonges qu'ils ont entendu et lu comme un moyen de se divertir et de leurs amis. Après tout, il ne peut pas faire de mal à se moquer de quelqu'un d'autre, de diffamer le caractère de quelqu'un, d'appeler un phénomène de quelqu'un, d'arracher un autre être humain à part. C'est ce que nous nous forgeons. Qu'avons-nous devenir aussi une société! Cela aurait facilement pu être vous ou moi. Il pourrait arriver à n'importe qui. Donc, si vous ne vous souciez pas parce qu'elle ne se rapporte pas à vous, le fait! Vous n'êtes pas à l'abri.

Michael était un homme de dignité. Il était humble. Il était gentil. Il a aimé et a donné de son cœur et âme dans son talent et à la façon dont il vivait sa vie à aider les autres. Le monde lui ai rendu en essayant de se dérober de sa dignité, sa vie privée, sa vie même.

Voici un exemple parfait d'une seule des millions de mensonges Michael a eu à supporter, jour après jour, la courtoisie de ceux qui proclament d'annoncer que des «vérité»:

"... Il y avait une émission de nouvelles parler de lui être en Europe avec quelque petit garçon. J'étais assis à côté du gars tout en rendant les nouvelles ne sont this crap up. Il vient de me regarda et dit« c'est ce que j'ai à faire face à ».

Rob Hoffman
Un ingénieur du son qui a travaillé avec Michael
www.gearslutz.com

Il ya des choses que le rapport d'autopsie a révélé:

* Confirmation du fait que Michael Joseph Jackson a effectivement souffrir de la maladie de la peau dévastateurs, le vitiligo

Une maladie, plusieurs fois héréditaires (c'est dans la famille Jackson) qui provoque la peau de perdre du pigment et deviennent blanches fantomatiques, par plaques.

Donc pour tous ceux qui n'ont cessé de répandre des rumeurs sans aucune preuve, en disant que Michael voulait être blanc, qu'il a blanchi sa peau ... honte sur vous! Un trop grand nombre ont acheté le mensonge, crochet, ligne et plomb, ou simplement ne se soucient pas de la vérité. Ce mensonge a ensuite été réparties, indépendamment de son caractère imprécis et peu importe combien c'est douloureux un autre être humain .... Et a été fait sans aucune preuve et rien de plus que par ouï-dire de sauvegarder les revendications. Encore une fois, il est si important de chercher la vérité. Vous pouvez être une voix qui arrête la folie et les mensonges. N'importe qui peut se coucher sur quelqu'un d'autre et si vous demandez à quelqu'un d'y croire, il se répand, et bientôt, les gens commencent à y croire parce qu'ils l'entendons si souvent. Il n'est pas différent de l'intimidation.

Si vous voulez une preuve de plus, allez à http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/factsversusfiction.html

Directement à partir du rapport d'autopsie: Les articles de la peau ne montrent pas de pigment mélanocytaire. Les mélanocytes, bien que présents, sont en nombre réduit. Il ya focaux dépigmentation de la peau, surtout sur la partie antérieure du thorax et l'abdomen, le visage et les bras. Diagnostic: Vitiligo.

* Michael n'était pas un drogué »ou« toxicomane ».

Michael a souffert d'insomnies sévères. Il n'était pas un junkie!

Mais vous allez entendre le contraire. Pourquoi devriez-vous me croyez? J'ai lu les rapports. J'ai parlé à des gens qui connaissaient bien Michael et pour plusieurs, plusieurs années. Michael, à une certaine époque, ne disposaient d'une dépendance aux analgésiques de médicaments sur ordonnance. C'était après son crâne a été brûlé lors du tournage d'un spot publicitaire de Pepsi, provoquant une douleur atroce. Il a été mis sur les analgésiques pour l'aider à faire face à la douleur. Il a admis sa dépendance à l'époque et demandé de l'aide. People Everyday devenu accro sous analgésiques sur ordonnance de tous les temps. Je connais personnellement quelques-uns. Michael reçu un traitement pour cela. Michael a toujours été contre la drogue.

La vérité, c'est que Michael était sur les médicaments d'ordonnance. Everyday prescriptions que des millions d'autres sont sous tension. Mettez-vous dans ses souliers pendant une seconde. Personnes (les tabloïds, les médias, public) ont dépassé en permanence sur lui, le traitant de monstre, faisant de lui révéler quelque chose qu'il ne l'était pas. Beaucoup de gens l'ont trahi et à ce jour, toujours essayer de se faire passer pour des experts sur lui ou ses amis. Il ya beaucoup de ces gens qui regardent la télévision, et croient que leurs mensonges. Ceci est juste un autre exemple de quelque chose qui n'était pas vrai, étant sensationnaliste.

Suffit de regarder les choses du point de vue opposé pendant une seconde: Même s'il était d'avoir eu une dépendance à la drogue de prescription, le médecin traitant (ou médecins) ne stipulent pas éthiquement plus de ces médicaments à quelqu'un qui a un problème. Peu importe la somme d'argent. La dépendance aux médicaments prescrits vient souvent de la nature de la drogue. De nombreux médicaments créent une dépendance, même chez les personnes qui ne seront pas autant que normalement prendre une aspirine.

Le MEDS ils ont trouvé dans leurs rapports de toxicologie sont des médicaments d'ordonnance standard. Quel ne fut pas trouvé dans son système? Pas d'alcool, la marijuana, les barbituriques, la cocaïne, pas de morphine ou d'autres opiacés, seuls les médicaments d'ordonnance, il était allumé, les médicaments utilisés pour tenter de le réanimer, et le propofol. Aurait-il été donné propofol? Non, absolument pas. Mais il était pour une raison quelconque.

Michael a souffert d'insomnies sévères. Michael n'était pas un junkie. La cause officielle de la mort? Propofol intoxication aiguë qui est jugé comme un homicide.

Anesthésiste point de vue sur les rapports de toxicologie de l'écran:

"Les niveaux de propofol trouvé sur l'examen de toxicologie sont similaires à celles constatées lors de l'anesthésie générale pour la chirurgie majeure (intra-abdominale) ... pendant une intervention chirurgicale, un patient avec ces concentrations sanguines de propofol serait intubé et ventilé par un anesthésiste et toute dépression cardio-vasculaire de noter et traitée. lorazépam, une benzodiazépine à action prolongée, est présent à un niveau pharmalogically significatif et aurait accentué la dépression respiratoire et cardiovasculaire du propofol ».

Le Dr Murray était un cardiologue et aurait dû connaître ces effets secondaires et aussi, l'effet des deux médicaments ensemble. Il est également très clair qu'il s'agissait d'une surdose grave de propofol et que le niveau de la Lorazepam a été importante (selon le témoignage de Murray, il a continué à donner de plus en plus de certains médicaments). Il se dit qu'il leur a administré à Michael.

L'autopsie indique également qu'il aurait été presque impossible et très improbable que Michael pourrait avoir administré le propofol à lui-même, que d'aucuns l'ont prétendu.

Le problème avec le propofol va monter. Certains diront que Michael a demandé pour elle et connaissait les risques. Je ne connais pas la réponse à cette question car je ne peux lui demander, mais je dirai que tout médecin compétent n'aurait jamais administrer un médicament comme à l'extérieur du propofol d'une salle d'opération et certainement pas pour traiter l'insomnie et que vous voyez ci-dessus, le niveau donné à Michael aurait toujours besoin d'intubation et d'être sur un ventilateur. Le médecin détermine la dose et cette dose a été de toute évidence un surdosage grave, sans compter que ce médicament ne devait pas être utilisé en dehors d'une salle d'opération avec la présence d'un anesthésiste. Quelque chose n'est certainement pas là. L'autopsie montre une très bonne santé, quoique un peu mince pour sa taille, 50 ans vieil homme qui n'est pas mort de causes naturelles.

Ce qui l'a tué? En plus d'une dose létale de l'anesthésie et un combo benzodiazépines ... Les rumeurs tabloïd, mensonges des médias, les achats publics en ce que nous sommes vendus (on nous a vendu une facture de marchandises après tout), et au lieu de faire preuve d'amour, d'acceptation et reconnaissance pour un homme qui voulait rien d'autre que de partager les talents que Dieu lui avait donné et à guérir le monde, nous avons menti sur lui et se moquaient de lui et aveuglément cru les gens qui l'ont trahi et faussement accusé.

Ce seul cas a été une parodie. Lorsque Michael a été faussement accusé de pédophilie, 77 sherriff ont attaqué sa maison. 77 ans!! Ils ne font même pas cela d'un meurtrier de masse! Il a été amené, menotté, malmené et très mal traitée. Dr Conrad Murray, d'autre part, accusé d'avoir tué un homme, les promenades dans la salle d'audience, sans menottes, reçoit une tape sur les doigts, revient sans manches et est seulement accusé d'homicide involontaire, lorsque la charge de la preuve , devraient être Murder1 ou Assassiner 2.

La vérité est ... le monde célèbre le mal. Jésus-Christ parcouru cette terre et a été ridiculisé ainsi. Quand il se heurte à Ponce Pilate, la foule a crié pour Barabas, un criminel notoire, qui sera publié et Jésus a été crucifié. Les temps n'ont pas beaucoup changé, ont-ils?

Nous devons nous rappeler que Michael Joseph Jackson est un être humain. Pas une énigme. Michael était une célébrité grâce à son talent, il était le roi de la pop en raison de ses réalisations, mais il était un être humain et un bon, doux, humble âme s'occuper d'abord et avant tout. Il était l'homme tout comme le reste d'entre nous. Peu importe ce que vous avez entendu le contraire, c'est qui il était. Michael était un fils, un père, un ami très cher à beaucoup et à certains qui j'ai eu l'priveledge et le plaisir d'apprendre à se connaître. Ils ont vu un Michael jamais eu que peu à voir. Il était là tout le temps, mais la plupart ne pouvaient pas voir au-delà de la célébrité, le vedettariat, l'armoire ou la danse. Si vous avez regardé plus profond, au-delà de la célébrité, vous devriez voir un morceau de vous-même dans Michael que l'on peut facilement s'identifier. Michael partagée avec le monde, son âme.

Ne pensez-vous pas qu'il est grand temps que vous débarrasser des stéréotypes et de la jalousie, cessé de croire aux mensonges, et fait la connaissance de Michael Joseph Jackson, qui était vraiment et est-ce? Parce que, dans cette connaissance, se trouve le pouvoir réel. Pourquoi? Si nous devions permettre à chaque personne de juste être authentique, le monde serait différent. Michael Jackson était authentique. Si nous sommes honnêtes et fidèles à nous-mêmes, nous n'avons plus d'impressionner les autres par des rumeurs ou racontars, nous n'avons pas pour compenser ce que nous pensons nous manque (quand on nous nous sommes vraiment, nous manquons de rien ... juste étant donné que chaque fleur est belle en son nom propre), et nous donnons alors la liberté à d'autres pour être authentique eux-mêmes et d'être leur meilleur. Michael toujours efforcée d'être son meilleur.

Lorsque nous utilisons nos talents donnés par Dieu et aptitudes, nous allons changer les choses peuvent. Nous pouvons faire une différence dans le monde. C'est ce que Michael a fait et ce qu'il représentait. Il voulait guérir le monde. Pour en faire un meilleur endroit. Et pourtant, le public a l'intention à la lecture de toutes les ordures fausses qu'ils peuvent sur lui (et autres) afin qu'ils puissent se moquer de lui seul à se sentir mieux dans leur peau. Les mensonges sont absorbées comme l'eau dans une éponge, et pourtant, leur impact est plus mortelle que la bombe atomique. La vérité est porté disparu.

La réalité est, la vérité est juste en face de vos yeux. Mais vous ne le trouverez pas sur vos nouvelles du soir, vos canaux de nouvelles 24 heures, vos journaux, les magazines people ou les tabloïdes. En tant que société, nous éprouvons de la laine tiré sur nos yeux et juste croire avidement tout ce que nous sommes nourris. Allez-vous continuer à croire les mensonges que vous avez entendu et continuera d'entendre parler de Michael (ainsi que toutes les autres ordures vous entendu parler de tout le monde), ou allez-vous saisir la vérité et être éclairés? Allez-vous continuer à lire et en cliquant sur la poubelle, ou allez-vous tenir loin d'elle et comme un avantage supplémentaire, avoir un esprit clair? Si vous êtes enfin prêt pour la vérité? Le choix est vôtre.

http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com
Clea
Admin
Admin
Clea

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeVen 12 Fév - 15:38

Merci beaucoup Aimjee pour le témoignage de cet homme ok1 ok1 ok1

Bisous Wink
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeVen 12 Fév - 15:46

Deborah je pense que c'est une femme lol
Clea
Admin
Admin
Clea

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitimeVen 12 Fév - 15:53

lol! je pensais que c'était un collaborateur de Michael bounce bounce bounce
Mais Déborah, tu as raison, ça fait plutôt femme comme prénom lol! Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh   Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh Icon_minitime

Dans la lignée d'Aphrodite Jones : Deborah campise kunesh
Page 1 sur 1