resurrection-MJ
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

resurrection-MJ

Regroupement de fans s'interrogeant sur le décès du Roi de la pop

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?

4 participants
AuteurMessage
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

Féminin Messages : 5420

ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Empty
MessageSujet: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 2:06

J'ouvre un post concernant l'orientation de MIKL.
Pour ma part qu'il soit Hétéro, Homo , Bi ou tout à la fois , je m'en moque

Après les tabloids disant qu'il voulait changer de sexe
Après le chef de bureau de Klein qui a déclaré avoir une aventure avec MIKL (Pourquoi pas? mais si c'est vrai MIKE n'avait pas bon goût! lol! )

J'ai trouvé un truc qui me turlupine et dont je n'avais jamais entendu parler: ET VOUS????

Michael Jackson
AKA Michael Joseph Jackson

Born: 29-Aug-1958
Birthplace: Gary, IN
Died: 25-Jun-2009
Location of death: Los Angeles, CA
Cause of death: Accident - Overdose [1]
Remains: Buried, Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery, Glendale, CA

Religion: See Note [2]
Race or Ethnicity: Black
Sexual orientation: Matter of Dispute

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: King of Pop

Liberace's adopted boy/plaything Scott Thorson told The National Enquirer in April 2004 that he and Michael Jackson had sex in 1979, and later pursued an affair in the early '80s.

While much of the world expected a guilty verdict, in a high-profile trial Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges on 13 June 2005, with the assistance of attorney Tom Mesereau. Santa Barbara County district attorney Tom Sneddon's case was very weak, particularly in that it brought the issue of the motives of the accuser's mother into question. Bringing the first charge, that of child abduction, was an error of strategy that likely killed the entire case.

Died 25 June 2009 while under heavy sedation, a circumstance which led to the prosecution of Jackson's personal physician, cardiologist Conrad Murray.

SCOTT THORSON était l'ami/amant du chanteur Liberace (pas connu en Europe) son style était celui de Zaza Napoli interprété par Michel Serrault mais X 100

Scott Thorson
Born: c. 1958

Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Bisexual [1]

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Liberace's young male lover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Interview with Larry King, 12 August 2002. Thorson claims to be a heterosexual, but also admits to being Liberace's long term lover. Select excerpts from interview -- Thorson: "I don't think I was gay. I pleased him." Later, King: "You live a heterosexual life now." Thorson "Yes." King: "Are you married?" Thorson: "No. I have a lady friend that I've lived with for 10 years." When asked about his breakup with Liberace, Thorson replied, "And he started fooling around with one of the young men there, which I was just -- I couldn't believe it... [I became] Jealous, angry, because someone else was stepping in, but because I would not allow myself to have sex with him." King: "Did you ever have other homosexual relationships?" Thorson: "No."
Father: Joe Carahappa (foster father)
Mother: Rose Carahappa (foster mother, d.)
Boyfriend: Liberace (boyfriend 1976-82)
Slept with: Michael Jackson (according to Thorson's interview with National Enquirer)

Shot 1990 (five times, during robbery of his Jacksonville, FL hotel room)
Witness Protection (after testifying against Eddie Nash)
Polygraphed
Risk Factors: Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Cocaine

Savez vous si MIKL ou son attaché de presse à réagi à cette déclaration????

pOUR INFO: THORSTON a bénéficié de la protection de témoin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Scott Thorson (born c. 1958) became famous for his relationship with Liberace[1] and his testimony against Eddie Nash.

Thorson met Liberace when he was seventeen in 1976, through his friendship with a Hollywood film producer named Ray Arnett. Thorson was subsequently hired by Liberace to act as his personal friend and companion, a position that included a five year romantic relationship, with lavish gifts, travel and promises by Liberace to adopt and care for Thorson. Accordingly to Thorson, their committed relationship ended because of Liberace's sexual promiscuity and Thorson's own drug addiction.

In 1982, Thorson filed a $133 million lawsuit against Liberace, with the palimony suit being the more famous part. In 1986, Thorson and Liberace agreed to settle out of court for $95,000, a couple of cars, and two pet dogs. A year later, Thorson published a book about his relationship with Liberace, as well as both men's childhood, titled, "Behind the Candelabra: My Life With Liberace".

In 1989, Thorson emerged as a pivotal witness in the prosecution of gangster Eddie Nash in the 1981 quadruple murders of the Wonderland Gang. For his testimony he was placed in the Federal witness protection program. In 1990, he was shot five times while drug dealers broke into his hotel room in Jacksonville, Florida.

In 2000, Thorson was amongst people being interviewed on Liberace: Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Wonderful, a television documentary about Liberace. He would later be interviewed by Larry King on Larry King Live on August 12, 2002.

In 2008, Thorson pleaded guilty to felony drug charges [2]. Thorson currently lives with his common-law wife in New England.

----------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Our friends at the National Enquirer have a big scoop today. They've paid Liberace's lover, Scott Thorson, to tell how he and Michael Jackson were lovers twice in the early 1980s. Feel like taking a shower?

If Thorson did what he says he did with Michael, it's news to the author of his book. Back in the late 1980s, Thorson came out with a "memoir" called "Behind the Candelabra." (I use the word "memoir" advisedly here. Lillian Hellman and Edmund Wilson have also published memoirs, you see.) The writer who worked on the book, Alex Thorliefson, says Thorson told her that he and Jackson had been close friends, but never mentioned anything like this.

Thorliefson told me about her out-of-print book. "Scott knew Michael for a number of years starting in 1979. In the book, he speaks of Michael and Janet coming to Liberace's house in Vegas to swim. They couldn't use a hotel public pool. Scott's friendship with Michael was in London while Liberace was appearing at the Palladium. They saw each other every day for a period of time after that. In the book, there is no reference to anything other than a close friendship," Thorliefson said. "Were they lovers? That I could not say. He said there was a lot of touchy-feely, a lot of sexual innuendo, whenever he was with Michael."

The Enquirer says Thorson passed their lie detector test and they are satisfied with the results.

What's kind of more interesting is the rest of Thorson's story: He's spent most of the last several years in the Federal Witness Protection program -- not for his Jacko or Liberace connections, but because in 1990 he ratted out a mobster in exchange for a lighter sentence for selling drugs. Unfortunately, the mobster -- known as Eddie Nash (aka Eddie the Hat) -- was acquitted, which left Thorson high and dry. (Thorson, the Zelig of all high crimes and misdemeanors, claimed that Nash had been responsible for the Wonderland, aka Laurel Canyon, murders in Los Angeles in 1981.)

Thorliefson says Thorson is in dire need of cash, hence the story sale to the Enquirer.

"As for him coming out with it now, I'm sure he sold the story for a lot of money at the opportune moment while Michael's sexual peccadilloes are in the news."

Meantime, according to my pal Diane Dimond at Court TV, recent reports of a new Jackson police inquiry are false. That's right. An 18-year-old boy was claiming he'd been molested by Jackson in 1988. That would have made him 2 years old at the time. I'm told that this story grew out of control on Monday night until it became fact yesterday. Now it's dismissed.

http://thisdaymichael.blogspot.com/2006/09/september-5th.html

je mets juste le lien pour éviter de choquer
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 3:07

pour ma part je pense hétéro mais le sexe pas une priorité
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 8:42

Aimjee a écrit:
pour ma part je pense hétéro mais le sexe pas une priorité

Merci Aimjee mais je voulais savoir si vous avez eu vent de cette histoire et la réponse de Michael ou de son attaché de disque

A part ça, tu vas bien???
Clea
Admin
Admin
Clea

Féminin Messages : 6424

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 14:42

ho désolée Suzy, je ne savais pas que tu avais fait ce post, j'ai parlé de ça sous ton post avec le studio 54 et l'hôpital psy.

Pour ma part, ça ne change rien non plus, qu'il ait été hétéro, homo, bi, je ne me formalise pas de tout ça, tant que tout se passe entre adultes consentants, ça ne me choque pas du tout.

Mais apparemment, Michael avait l'air d'aimer beaucoup les filles, de belles gambettes ne le laissaient pas indifférent il paraît...?!

En tous cas, je n'ai pas lu quoi que ce soit jusque là en réponse aux dires de cet homme Wink Wink Wink
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 22:04

Purée.....

C'est moche pour lui, il a vraiment raté sa vie !!!Il n'a jamais su que j'existais le pauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvre!!!! lol!
Clea
Admin
Admin
Clea

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 22:12

ben oui, le pauvre Michael, il aurait dû te rencontrer ma belle Suzy Wink Wink Wink
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 22:17

Dans le genre..

Tu sais Cléa , le Delhaize à Marcinelle (tu vois ? à l'entrée de la Route de Philippeville???)

Lorsque j'y vais , je taquine toujours les caissières ou je leur dit toujours un truc un peu absurde pour qu'elles aient le sourire. C'est ma "récréation"

Des trucs du genre "oh , il est déjà telle heure? Purée mon "mari" va croire que je l'ai quitté et bien... pendant un moment j'en aurais fait un homme heureux lol!

Ou alors si une d'entre elle à le coup de pompe quand je passe, j'ai tjs un mot sympa et compatit, je leur chuchote "attendez, je vais arranger ça je me retourne vers les personnes derrière moi en disant désolée mais la caisse ferme! lol! c'est pas vrai mais ça fait rire la caissière

Elles ont une vie space avec les râleurs, les p'tits vieux qui ont tout le temps mais qui arrivent en dernière minute, les madame Prout Prout qui les snobe, les maris investis par leur femme une fois par an et qui ne comprennent pas que le bon de réduction est sur le produit à la banane de la marque plutôt que sur celui aux fraises.

Et de temps en temps lorsque je rencontre un copain ou une copine, je lui défend de se servir du scan self pay car cela diminue les emplois: Tu vois l'genre mais elles sont tellement sympas que c'est + fort que moi

Bref, aujourd'hui j'ai acheté le Vogue avec une nana à la peau mate et la nouvelle caissière , une petit jeune qui débute dit en scannat :Oh elle est jolie" moi j'réponds : "Oui , je trouve qu'elle me ressemble!! lol! du genre blagounette qui me remonte le moral 2 secondes (oui je suis du style à me faire rire toute seule et quand ça arrive à me sentir légère = autocompliment mdr3 désolée!!)et là trop fort, elle me répond: "Oui, je trouve aussi!" elle m'a bluffé

Telle est prise qui croyait prendre !!!!EXCELLENT!

Suis biêsse des fois MAIS j'aime ça!!!!

P.S : Pauvre Mikl vraiment!!! lol! mdr3 lol!
Clea
Admin
Admin
Clea

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 22:32

hi hi hi, c'est le genre d'humour que j'aime Suzy lol!

Oui je suis déjà allée deux ou trois fois chez Delhaize là-bas, mais il y a un moment déjà.

C'est vrai que ce n'est pas simple le métier de caissière, comme tu dis, avec les cas qu'il y a parfois, elles n'ont pas toujours facile, et parfois, les faire rire, leur parler gentiment, ça leur fait un peu de bien Wink

Ben elle a raison, tu es une très jolie femme hein ma Suzy Very Happy
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 0:30

Oui c'est vrai.... ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Quand je suis toute seule! mdr3 mdr3 mdr3
Clea
Admin
Admin
Clea

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 1:12

lol! n'importe quoi Suzy, tu dis des bétises là lol!

Et dire qu'on dit de moi que je me sous-estime hum hum Very Happy Wink
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mai - 9:45

Dans le genre, on prend les mêmes et on recommence....

Un article d'hier revient sur Jason Pfeiffer, quand je dis revient je veux dire remets les mêmes trucs

http://www.pipole.net/mickael-jackson-jason-pfeiffer/64106/comment-page-1/#comment-15122

Voici ma réponse:

Et alors??? C’est une bonne nouvelle à en croire les médias dont vous faites partie il était versé vers les enfants! Est ce une façon pour vous de faire amende honorable? Je ne le pense pas car même après son départ, il faut que vous remuiez la sensation à l’infini…Entre nous, on s’en moque et si c’était sa tendance tant mieux pour lui!Cette rumeur, je dis bien rumeur car aucune des choses sorties sur Jackson n’est vérifiée par un journaliste digne de ce nom, était déjà sortie en juin 2009..
C’est tout ce que vous avez trouvé pour faire parler de vous?? Le prix Pulitzer est vraiment très loin!

mon autre pseudo est panpan pour certains comm
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mai - 9:55

Mickael Jackson aurait eu une aventure avec l’assistant de son dermatologue
Publié le 30 avril 2010 à 11h31 | 0 Commentaires Un an après le décès de Michael Jackson les rumeurs les plus folles continuent à courir à son sujet. Et depuis hier une nouvelle intrigue le tout Hollywood, un certain Jason Pfieffer déclare avoir eu une aventure avec le chanteur.

A l’époque l’homme était l’assistant du dermatologue de la star. Dans une longue interview diffusée hier dans l’émission de télévision Extra, Jason parle de sa rencontre avec la star ainsi que de leur relation”Le courant est passé dès la première fois où nous nous sommes rencontrés“. Les deux hommes ont commencé à partager des souvenirs d’enfance ce qui a apparemment bouleversé M.J : “On était assis et nous nous sommes tous les deux mis à pleurer, raconte Jason, alors je suis allé près de lui et je lui ai dit que tout irait bien. Je l’ai serré dans mes bras. Et c’est là que j’ai senti que cette accolade n’était pas qu’un geste de réconfort… Ce n’est que des mois plus tard que j’ai senti que Michael avait aussi des sentiments pour moi”.

D’après l’ancien assistant le King de la Pop était bisexuelle et apparemment c’était l’amour fou entre lui et Jason: ”On s’aimait, il me le répétait tout le temps. Je pense qu’il était mon âme soeur… Je crois qu’il aurait approuvé que je sorte de l’ombre aujourd’hui pour dire la vérité“.

Eh bien chez Starwizz on ne sait plus trop quoi penser, il faut dire que M.J a été victime des rumeurs les plus grotesques qui soient (voir news: Michael Jackson en direct de l’au-delà). Alors nous on attend des preuves !

Stance H.T pour Starwizz

BIEN VU!
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mai - 10:17

Voici l'autre gogol , je dis gogol car même si c'est vrai quel intérêt sinon celui de son portefeuille d'accorder cet interview?

La vidéo est vers le bas après Sandra Bullock et Lindsay Lohan, il faut du temps pour charger la page

J'arrive pas à la mettre normalement

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/index.php?page=3
Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Féminin Messages : 484

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mai - 11:02

Il avait déjà raconté "son histoire" en août je crois, et la première chose qui m'a sauté aux yeux, c'est son physique, je sais c'est pas bien de se moquer, mais quand je le vois, je me dis soit ,il doute de rien , soit Michael avait vraiment des attirances pour des physiques pas très glamour, c'est le moins qu'on puisse dire .... mdr4
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeDim 9 Mai - 10:19

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/06/michael-jackson-dr-arnie-klein-jason-pfeiffer-death-threats-video/

Originally posted May 6th 2010 6:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The man who claims to have had a sexual relationship with Michael Jackson says he's scared out of his mind because of numerous death threats -- especially from "crazy Japanese fans."

Il a peur car il aurait reçu beaucoup de menaces de mort et spécialement de "fans japonais fous furieux"

Jason Pfeiffer -- who went on TV last week and talked about his alleged affair with MJ -- says he's received 10 to 12 serious death threats from around the world.

Après son interview télévisé il a reçu 10 à 12 menaces de mort sérieuses

Pfeiffer's boss and MJ's former best friend, Dr. Arnold Klein, is also getting threats after telling TMZ about the alleged affair. We've obtained one of the threats, which reads,

Klein en a reçu aussi
du genre:

"You rotton son of a bitch, how dare you let that fat slob make those accusations about Michael,you should be ashamed,Michael thought you were his friend!!!!!!!!!!! Someone is going to pay for this dearly,maybe with a bullet?"

"Tu n'es qu'un fils de (vous savez, les dames qui mesurent le trottoir en faisant du va et vient! lol! ), comment oses tu laisser ce gros porc faire de telles accusations envers Mikl, honte sur toi! Mikl te croyais son ami!!!!!!!!Quelqu'un va payer pour ça, peut être avec une balle?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/06/michael-jackson-dr-arnie-klein-jason-pfeiffer-death-threats-video/#ixzz0nPyiXjsl
Aimjee
Admin
Admin
Aimjee

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 11 Mai - 0:37

'est pas terrible les menaces dans la théorie mais là dans les ffaits tant que ça reste à ce stade j'aprouve...si ça pouvait leur fermer leur claque grrr4
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 11 Mai - 23:14

Que le ciel t'entende!!!! c'est une vraie bande de diffamateurs car tellement facile quand la personne n'est plus là!!!
suzysuzon
Encyclopédie musicale
Encyclopédie musicale
suzysuzon

MessageSujet: Re: ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?   ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO? Icon_minitimeMar 22 Juin - 8:32

Je mets ce que je trouve traductio tout à l'heure

Celebrity Dating Was Michael Jackson’s Sex Life Real?

Moonwalking back through Michael Jackson’s spacey sex life

Michael Jackson lived a life of mystery and second only to the intrigue of the Elephant Man skeleton and military uniform fetish, was the unfathomable black hole of Michael Jackson’s sex life. As the June 25 anniversary of his death approaches, it’s a good time to reflect on his career, his music, and on what exactly was taking place between the E.T. The Extraterrestrial sheets at the Neverland Ranch. So let’s rewind the Michael Jackson sex tape.

One thing is for sure. Jackson’s sex life is complicated. Two sexual abuse accusations (complete with hours of testimony and countless creepy court sketches) failed to clarify his relationships with young boys, including a 13-year-old Corey Feldman who said Jackson showed him pictures of “venereal diseases and the genitalia” but never touched him. On the opposite end of the gender spectrum, Jackson was involved with some of the biggest little girls in Hollywood including Maureen McCormick who played Marcia Brady on the Brady Bunch.

The Brady Bunch meets The Jackson Five
In her tell-all book which featured the usual 70s starlet escapades (cocaine binges, hook-ups with Greg Brady) McCormick described dating Michael at the height of his Jackson Five fame. “Once we went ice-skating and he held my hand… I wondered if he might try to kiss me but he didn’t. After another outing, he did give me a kiss good-bye. But it was only a gentle peck on the cheek.” In an interview about her book, she told CNN “To hang out with Michael Jackson, and go ice skating with him was, you know, wow. Just an unbelievable thing.” But given the gamut of Jackson’s relationships, this was probably among the most believable.

Michael & Tatum
Take Tatum O’Neal, who he accused of trying to steal his virginity when she was 12… and he was 17. As Jackson put it to documentary filmmaker Martin Bashir in 2003, “I lay on the bed and she slowly walked over and she touched the button on my shirt to open it,” but he covered his face and she left. “She knew I was too shy for it. I was frightened. I was afraid,” continued Jackson. Tatum remembered things a little differently saying “He has a very vivid imagination.” “Michael did come over to my house when my father (Ryan O’Neal) was home, but at 12 years old, there was no way I was capable of being as mature or as sophisticated as he claimed I was.” Then again, this is Tatum O’Neal we’re talking about. Four years later they went on what Jackson described as his “first date.”

Getting frisky with Brooke Shields
Jackson dated Brooke Shields in the 80s and during a 1993 interview, he told Oprah Winfrey that “[He] always had a crush on her.” They dated for almost two years but even then, people never quite believed it was true. After the Oprah interview, Shields called their relationship “platonic” on Entertainment Tonight, but quickly added, “to call it platonic makes it seem less than it is,” which is what? A Shields publicity ploy disguised as a Jackson beard?

And that’s not even counting his mysterious second marriage to his skin-care specialist and their two lovely children! One leaked Michael Jackson sex tape could have settled this mystery forever, but it seems like that metaphorical tape may be buried with the man himself. We’ll have to settle for the wild speculation that will surely live on like a Thriller zombie.

To learn more about Michael Jackson’s sex life, or the hook-ups and break-ups of hundreds of other celebrities, check out Irad Eyal’s new book Sex Degrees of Separation available at Amazon or your local bookstore. And visit Sexdegrees.net to find your Sex Degrees Twin— the celebrity that matches your sex life

http://thefastertimes.com/celebritydating/2010/06/21/michael-jacksons-sex-life-rewind/

ASEXUEL? HETERO? BI? HOMO?
Page 1 sur 1